More Facts Less Facts
Meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Trekking
The Langtang Valley Trek begins with an eight-hour drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. The valley, which is isolated and high in elevation, is home to the hospitable Tamang ethnic group. Their culture is similar to their neighbours in Tibet. The area is full of Buddhist symbols and monuments, as well as mesmerising mountain views. The trail begins passing through small villages, farmlands, and streams, complimented with lush pine, bamboo, and rhododendron forests. The forests of the Langtang region on the way to the Langtang Valley are the shelter of the Red Panda and many other animals. The biodiversity of the trail is healthy and well preserved. It’s a continual uphill climb along the river, and numerous tea houses along the way offer meals for nourishment. Finally, you arrive at the alpine pastures of Kyanjin Gompa, a spiritual center and area where you will take in the unforgettable mountain views.You can explore the high valley of Langshisa Kharka, Kyamjin Ri or hike to Tserko Ri, 4985mhighwhere you are able to see more than 21 Himalayan peaks. Retracing through the same trail, it descends to Syabrubesi and drive back to Kathmandu.
As is the case more most treks in the area, Spring and Autumn are the best seasons for the Langtang Valley Trek package.Ascent Holidays arranges the trek with complete management, including TIMS card. Please, feel free to contact us for the detailed information.
- Tamang culture
- Moderate trail and wonderful landscape
- Langtang Himalayan views
- Rhododendron, bamboo, and pine forests
- Alpine meadows
- High biodiversity, lots of wildlife
- Remarkable hospitality
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival day in Kathmandu (1300m).
- Day 02:Kathmandu sightseeing and trek preparation.
- Day 03:Drive to Syabrubesi (1450m). –6-7 Hour Drive
- Day 04:Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2480m). –5-6 Hours
- Day 05:Lama Hotel to Langtang (3540m). –5-6 Hours
- Day 06:Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa (3900m). –3-4 Hours
- Day 07:Day hike up to Tsergo Ri (4985m) and back to Kyanjin Gompa.
- Day 08:Trek down to Lama Hotel. –5-6 Hours
- Day 09:Trek down to Syabrubesi. –5-6 Hours
- Day 10:Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 11:Departure.
- Airport and Hotel transfers in private vehicles.
- Three night Hotel Kathmandu 2,3* with B.B method .
- All land transportation.
- Government authorized Sherpa guide .
- Strong and Healthy porter for Every two clients 1 porter carry dufflle bag.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in trekking.
- Local lodge accommodation in mountain.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) card and permit.
- Certificate after trip finish by company with stmap.
- Government paper work Tims , Permit , Tax, vat Etc
- Your personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, tea and coffee
- Tips for guide and porter
- Extra accommodation and meals
- Your prosanal insurence compulsory.
- Lucnch , Dinner while in kathmandu .
- Entry Permit city tour in kathmandu .
Ascent Holidays is not responsible for any problems due to weather, damages of property, etc. However, we will manage and support you to the best of our abilities with any problem that may arise.