More Facts Less Facts
Meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during Trek/Climb
After flying from Kathmandu to Lukla, we trek to Namche Bazaar, a famous trading hub and tourism center. We pass the Sherpa villages, Buddhist monasteries and walk through the wonderful forests of the Sagarmatha National Park. We continue to trek for several days and reach Everest Base Camp.We gradually trek to the base camp and Kalapatthar. Wewill experience the Sherpa culture. Then you trek down to the Lobuche village and Lobuche Base Camp.Ascent Holidays organizes the required climbing equipment, logistics, food, and campsites. The trail is challenging, especially reaching the high camp. During our time at the base camp, will practice some climbing trainings. For the acclimatization, this pre-climbing session helps a lot. We will have a nice meal in preparation of our climb. It is very necessary in the alpine altitude to maintain your health condition. From the peak, we can view the breathtaking sceneries of the glaciers, glaciated lakes. The panoramic view of Khumbu glacier adds a special attraction to the trip. The spectacular views of the Everest region peaks as Everest, AmaDablam, Tawoche and other various peaks are unforgettable. Then we trek all the way back to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
Though it is relatively strenuous trip, the adventure cannot be underestimated. The best times for Lobuche Peak Climbing are during Spring and Autumn. Ascent Holidays arranges the climb with complete management, including TIMS card. Please, feel free to contact us for the detailed information.
- Incredible Himalayan views
- Namche Bazaar
- Once-in-a-lifetime climbing experience in Everest region
- Glacier and glacial lake views
- Exhilarating for beginners and experts
- Remarkable hospitality in the Sherpa villages
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02:Kathmandu sightseeing, including UNESCO sites. Preparation for trek/climb.
- Day 03:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m), trek to Phakding (2610m), 3-4hrs.
- Day 04:Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m), 5-6hrs.
- Day 05:Rest day in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 06:Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m), 5-6hrs.
- Day 07:Tengboche to Dingboche (4312m). – 5-6 Hours
- Day 08:Dingboche to Lobuche (4920m). – 5-6 Hours
- Day 09:Lobuche toGorakshep (5140m) and Everest Base Camp (5364m) 7-8 Hours.
- Day 10:Hike to Kalapatthar, trek to Lobuche Base Camp. –4-5 Hours
- Day 11:Trek to Lobuche High Camp.
- Day 12:Summit the Lobuche Peak (6119m), return to base camp. –6-7 Hours
- Day 13:Trek down to Lobuche (4920m).
- Day 14:Lobuche to Pheriche (4410m). –6-7 Hours
- Day 15:Pheriche to Tengboche (3860m). –5 Hours
- Day 16:Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m). –5 Hours
- Day 17:Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2840m). –5-6 Hours
- Day 18:Fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 19:Kathmandu rest.
- Day 20:Transfer to airport.
- Airport and Hotel transfers in private vehicles.
- Three night Hotel in Kathmandu 3* catagory with B.B plan .
- All land transportation.
- Government authorized Everest Climber Sherpa guide for Island peak.
- Strong , Healthy porter for duffle bag .
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in trekking.
- Local lodge accommodation in mountain.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) card and permit.
- Certificate after island peak climb by company and ( NMA)
- Government paper work , Special permit for island peak .
- Your personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, tea and coffee
- Tips for guide and porter
- Extra accommodation and meals
- Your Travel insurence , compolsory
- Entry fee while touring in Kathmanudu ciry .
- Lunch , Dinner while in kathmandu .
Ascent Holidays is not responsible for any problems due to weather, damages of property, etc. However, we will manage and support you to the best of our abilities with any problem that may arise.